Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Performs repairs, maintenance, and conservation of historic properties in Santa Fe.
• Oversees major projects, including taking bids, hiring subcontractors, monitoring work, authorizing payment, and assuring compliance with local ordinances.
• Teaches preservation and adobe brickmaking workshops, manages preservation trades internship, and leads tours of historic buildings.
• Manages HSFF’s Preservation Easement Program.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Assists with tenant needs at HSFF’s El Zaguán.
• Assists office and gallery staff as needed.
• Contributes articles to HSFF’s 545 Blog.
• Demonstrated hands-on preservation experience in the Southwest preferred.
• Master’s Degree in Historic Preservation, Architecture, or similar field preferred.
• Carpentry, masonry, adobe, and skills in related trades appreciated.