Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Develop and oversee the program operations in compliance with all funding, accreditation and licensing, and agency regulations and standards.
• Coordinate transportation services, including van maintenance.
• Review documentation of client and employee files for adequate, orderly, and appropriate compliance with all funding regulations.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Ensure compliance with the Client Bill of Rights, ADA, Health, Safety, Emergency, and Fire and Disaster policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Oversee documentation/submission of all billing and contract reporting requirements.
• Maintain program supply and staffing budgets.
$40,000 to $55,000 annually or depending on experience