Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Organizational Support
• Marketing and Communications
• Fundraising and Financial Management
• Event and Special Project Management
Please view the full job description here: https://tinyurl.com/ms35furn or https://www.deltanewmexico.com/careers.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
JOB SCHEDULE AND LOCATION
Delta staff are able to set flexible work hours and locations, including working from home or in our downtown Albuquerque office. While candidates are not required to live in the Albuquerque area, they will be expected to commute to Albuquerque from time to time to work on office projects, attend NMCNE events, conferences and meetings. See full job description here: https://www.deltanewmexico.com/careers
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
● At least 2 years of project management experience or high-level administrative experience
● Proven track record of follow-through, accountability, and problem-solving
● Organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Excellent time management skills
This is a full-time position with a salary of $52,000-$56,000/year. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; access to a 401K plan with a match; and generous paid-time-off.